Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Oh Happy Days...





I know it's been a few days since you've seen me, but honest, I've been busy! Ok, so maybe I did get a little nap or two in, but most of the time....

Monday I worked and then I was beat, but I did find time to create this week and these are just two of the cards I worked on. I thought it was about time I got moving on holiday cards. The image is a free clip art image that I used to make these grand looking works of art. The paper is of course, digi.

Yesterday I went and picked up the Coco girl and took her to the dog park. She found another Bully! The other little girl was only 5 months old but the same size as Coco. Our girl is such a peanut! Anyway we had a good time and both of us were sleepy after that! The picture of Coco is her trying to check to see if anyone was watching her enter the office and studio! Guess Grandma was ready for her!

Barry is working the rest of the week! OH boy. are his checks going to be good! I guess I'm off to do my thing now. Have a great day and hurry back!

Hugs,

P






1 comment:

  1. Your creation is great, the image of candles, the background stripes and the ribbon and color themes are awesome.

    clear business cards
    discount card printing

    ReplyDelete