Sunday, November 13, 2011

It's Such A Shame....

That I have to go to work today! It's going to be pretty and sunny, and I really don't want to be inside! Oh well, so it goes! Today's card is another using my favorite snow guys from Whimsie Doodles.

Yesterday I had to be at work from 6 AM to noon---boy was that an early day. The good thing was that I got off at noon, and was able to have the rest of the day to be home! After lunch I took a nice long nap and then made Barry a couple of Thank You cards he requested for people at work. Dinner wasn't until almost 9 last night because he didn't get home from work until late, but at least I was able to play in my happy room longer!

Evan and Mandy came home from Houston in the evening and we settle Thanksgiving plans. At their home this year! Her mom and sister will be coming up for the weekend. Nice to see them again!

Well, I have to get ready for work now, so have a great day!

Hugs,

P

No comments:

Post a Comment