Tuesday, November 29, 2011

LOve BlooMs!



Can you quess that was tired of making holiday cards yesterday and broke away from them? I found this sweet, sweet froggie digi paper on sale this weekend and had to have it to play with! I love using up scraps of this and that on my desk and on the Pure Innocence card that's just what the blue and green are---scraps! I pulled out my froggie set of SU stamps that are as old as the hills for the second card. I sold off a lot of SU sets, but I couldn't part with this one. It's always a winner! Both cards have been added to my Etsy store if you're interested in them!

I'm off again today from work. I have to run to the post office to mail MaryBeth's new cards to her and hit Wally World and then I'm going to be able to play a little in my happy room today! I keep saying I should have been born rich instead of beautiful---next time around!

Have a wonderful day and hurry back!

Hugs,

P





No comments:

Post a Comment