Sunday, November 6, 2011

Lunch For Barry's Birthday!



Today was the Larry Bloom side of the family's day to celebrate Barry's birthday so we went out to Blue Mesa for buffet. Their friend Forrest joined us as well because Barry and Forrest share the same birthday! We really enjoyed the food and the nap after we came home! This is a new picture Tina took with her IPhone today of Barry, Madelyn, and Grandma! I wore some pants today that fit again, but after the buffet who knows!

Barry has gone off to work and I've been playing in my happy room. I have to work for the next 4 days and so I don't know when I'll get some play time in, but I'm sure I will. More new cards to add to the collection in my Etsy store. What treasures!

Enjoy your evening, and hurry back!

Hugs,

P

1 comment:

  1. Wow that phone takes better pix than my camera! I love seeing new photos of Madelyn, what a cutie! Looks like a good time was had by all -- buffets are the BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete