Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Maybe You Wonder....

Were I was! It's been a long week for me. Never, ever mix going downhill, mud, and me in the same sentence! Needless to say, I fell and hurt my knee! That was last Friday and I've been laid up ever since. It's just now starting to feel better, but darn it hurt! I really twisted the left knee and that was after I broke my baby toe the week before! I also started on some new medicine for my blood pressure and as the doctor put it "going over the edge" pills, but I seem to be having a strange reaction to one of them. I feel as if I could drive into the ice box and stay there! After I do anything, I get so warm, I feel like I could die! I hope all of this passes soon and things get better. Barry is working today and tomorrow and the new part time job, so that's nice. I sold an older set of SU stamps and that was a good thing, and I emptied a box, so I'm having a pretty good time! Sorry nothing new to show today. I haven't really worked on cards in some time, but hopefully I'll get back to it soon. I'm enjoying the break right now and hopefully that will make it all the sweeter when I do get back to stamping! Hugs, P

No comments:

Post a Comment