Saturday, April 9, 2011

Still Unpacking!



Isn't that the worst part of moving? I really didn't mind the move so much. It's fun to start off in a new place with clean bathroom, clean carpet, and clean kitchen tops! But it's the unpacking that is the killer! We've been in the apartment one month and I still have boxes to finish up. I was sick and hurt for half that time, but really, do anybody need as much crafting stuff as I packed to move into the apartment! I have gotten rid of so much since we moved and still there is more, and more, and more! It's never ending! I only have two more boxes to unpack, then I have to find places for all the stuff and the bottom of my desk. I saw it the week before last and it looked so good!

Tonight I'm sharing a few cards I made a while ago. Some really pretty ones are still in my Etsy store, and I've added some fine older SU stamp sets. Take a look around. You just might need something!

That's it for now. I'm off to the shower. Unpacking is smelly business!

Hugs,

{P

No comments:

Post a Comment