Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Something Different

Let's face, either you do vintage or you don't! I love looking at the beautiful cards that people create using a vintage look, but honestly, mine never seem to turn out anywhere near as fab as theirs are, but that doesn't stop me from trying! I created this one today using some fun Bingo "vintage" style cards from a store on Etsy called Made By Janet. I love the look of what she's selling in her store! The paper I chose to use is digi, as well. I really like the way it turned out.

Yesterday was discount day at the movies. It used to .50 on Tuesday, but now it's .75, but still a bargain, so off we went to see The King's Speech. What a wonderful movie! It was so good that we forgot to eat our candy that we stopped at Dollar Tree for! Well worth the .75!

Today I need to start working on some more cards to add to my store. Any idea's on what type of cards? What's hot and needs to be made now?

Have a wonderful day and hurry back!

Hugs,

P

No comments:

Post a Comment