Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Dinner Was So Good!

It all came together and dinner went off without a hitch! Evan and Mandy showed up and we enjoy the company and the food! It was so nice with a small dinner party. Usually we have the whole gang, and then I'm left doing not only the cooking and cleaning, but the clean up. I still did the cooking and cleaning, and yes, the clean up, but it was so much easier with just four of us. Barry helped clean off the table after every course, and I got all but the two pots done! They are waiting in the sink for me now! Larry and his family are coming over on Wednesday night for dinner. It's still Passover, so we'll do it again for them. I'll be making brisket this time. I have soup saved for dinner, so I'll be all set. Like the card? I do, even if Barry doesn't really care for it. It's soft and sweet. I saw this layout somewhere in internet land, and loved it. Of course I had to change it up a bit, but it's a case to be sure. So thank you if I've cased your card. I used digi paper and a Verve stamp for this creation. I usually do bold and bright, but I like the change. That's about it for now. I'm off to do something, anything! Hugs, P

No comments:

Post a Comment