Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Passover

The soup is all cooked and so is the chopped liver. The house smells wonderful. Just like the holiday's should! I cooked and cleaned, and then shopped some more yesterday all for today's meal. Ok, so we cheated and had it last night for dinner, but it was because I didn't want to take a chance that the food won't taste right for tonight! I won't want to make Evan or Mandy sick, now would I? Our new apartment is kinda small and our dinning room doesn't hold many people so I've limited dinner tonight to Evan and Mandy. Small but just right. I'm going to put the roast up in a little bit and then dinner will be complete. I have to cut up the watermelon and I've made brownies, so we are set!

Now that I've made your mouth water with all my yummy food, you can enjoy the card. I used the same image as I did on the last card I posted, but it's a different size, so that counts as different in my book! This paper is another digi set of papers called Cherry Blossoms. Love it. So perfect for Spring. The image is Sassy Cheryls.

Well, I guess my day has got to start now. I hear the beast getting up, so off I go. Happy Passover over to all my friends and family that celebrate. I wish I was with the bigger family tonight, but I'll settle for what I have!

Hugs,

P

4 comments:

  1. Love the layered DP and soft beautiful colors. Lovely card Paula. So glad you had time to play with us at Sassy Cheryl's. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute as can be! Your dinner sounds delish !
    Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, Yummy dinner!
    Thanks for playing along at Sassy Cheryls this week
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Passover Paula.Sorry to read you lost your house and still have issues finding work .Hope things will work out soon
    hugs,
    Debby

    ReplyDelete