Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Remind Me Again...

why I create! I know I love to make one-of-a-kind small little works of art, but what I really like to do is SELL them! And that's not happening at all! So I need to remind myself why I do what I do! Sometimes it's so hard. I think it can take the fun out of the air. Take this card, oh please, but no really, making it was fun, but usually something new sells out right away, but not this week. Everything is just still sitting and looking pretty, again! This sweet guy is from the new MFT collection of stamps. I see they are getting ready to release new stuff and I'm just getting to last months! The paper is from a digi pack.

Last night I went with Barry to his Lion's meeting. One of my friends who's husband is the next President of the club met me for dinner. It was nice to sit and chat for a while with someone else besides Barry! Girl talk is fun for a change! I sometimes miss that.

Not much on the list to do today. Sleep late, pick up some snacks at Wally World and just try not to get rained on!

Hugs and Love,

P



No comments:

Post a Comment