Saturday, April 16, 2011

Flowers For Mom

Isn't she pretty, isn't she wonderful? Ok, so don't answer that unless you really feel you need to! I think she's fun and since it's time to start on Mother's Day cards,she's the first this season! All digi and digi paper. Love it! The image is from Sassy Cheryl's store. I love those shoes! Check out her images. They are so darling!

Tonight starts the playoffs for the basketball season and my Mav's on right in there! Can't wait! I just got back from Tom Thumb and bought way too much food. You should never shop went you tummy is speaking to you! Oh well, I did buy some food to make for Monday night. It's the start of Passover. I invited Evan and his gal, Mandy. It seems he getting pretty serious. He's going home down to Houston to meet her parents Easter weekend. I'm happy for him. He's a great guy and a good one! I think I'll cook tomorrow. I love the way the house smells for the holidays. Chicken soup, chopped liver, and if I find a brisket, then brisket. Now to find the dining room table! I know it's there, just have to clear it off!

Well, that's it for today and the weekend. Have a great day!

Hugs,

P

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love the patterned paper combo you used! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see your card in the challenge this week! I commented in your SCS gallery.
    what a great design with all the fun layers of different prints and sweet flowers in the corner.. and I always love the look of paper piecing!
    thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl Challenge this week!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, she is pretty and wonderful! I just love it. And what a great card for Mother's Day. Love the dress and those gorgeous blue flowers for accents.
    Thanks for joining us in the challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete