Friday, April 15, 2011

TGIF! And Then Some!


Yes, yes it's finally Friday. The day I've been waiting for all week. Barry is getting blood work done for his check up next week and then he's off to work at the back up Assisted Living place for the rest of the day! Oh Happy Days! I'm picking up my friend Denise for lunch at 11. We're really just coming back to my new apartment and having sandwiches, but it's nice to have a bit of girlfriend time without Barry around! I love him dearly, but enough "us" time already!

We're still getting the apartment in order. We have a few boxes still left, but at this time, no where to put the things inside the boxes! I still have to get my own things in order. Where oh where to put it all!

Today's card is using a digi image from Whimsie Doodles that I had from last year. I still enjoy this sweet little girl. She's even wearing her sweet little digi paper dress!

Have a great day and enjoy the weather!

Hugs,

P

No comments:

Post a Comment