Sunday, January 30, 2011

SIGNS OF SPRING----FOR SALE!


Even if it's not Spring where you live, you can purchase a bit of soft sweet breezes today! Yup, that's right, some of the new cards I've added to my Etsy store! I have a few more to finish today and Spring will be officially here! Now don't boo and hiss, our Winter in Texas in on it's way back to us. By Tuesday the weather folks are calling for a "wintery mix", whatever that is! So now you know why I feel the need for Spring!
Do you like the rabbit card? I purchased this image at Zlatoena Designs. And if you see this sweet little guy, you'll find my card there too! And if you think these images look like you've seen there somewhere before, your eyes aren't fooling you! She designs for The Cat's Pajamas! All the printed papers for both cards are digi papers!
Enjoy and hurry back!
P

1 comment:

  1. Ha....I'm sure your wintery mix doesn't beat the 15" they are predicting for us! I'm ready for spring :)

    ReplyDelete