Sunday, January 2, 2011

I KNOW SOMEBUNNY IS OUT THERE!


Well it's the start of another week and who knows what it will bring into my life. There always seems to be a large amount of the unknown out there. I made no lists of what I want in the New Year. It's kind of sad, but I don't even want to make wishes anymore. I just want to take each minute for how it comes and go from there! Here's to the good life, may it come again soon!
Today I'm showing off an new card I made yesterday with digi images from Deedee's Digis and some great digi papers! This set can be yours for FREE whn you purchase $10 worth of digital stamps from Deedee's. Just on the first page along of her shop, that's an easy thing to do! Check it out. This is a fun set for Valentine's Day, Easter, or just to say I CARE! It's true, I have fallen in love with digi. The world is truly out there for everyone to use!
Have a wonderful week!
P

No comments:

Post a Comment