Saturday, January 1, 2011

IT'S A NEW DAY, IT'S A NEW WORLD!

Happy Birthday New Year! It's hard to believe it's 2011. Where has the time gone? Does it seem like the older we get, the faster the time goes by? I don't want to be down on the start of a brand new year, so I'll just have a happy day and a blessed life!
My card is with an image I've used before, but she's so cute, I'll use her again and again I know. All the paper is digi! Can you believe you can get stuff pretty things right out of your own computer and you don't even have to get dressed to do it!
I have great success with marking all the holiday cards down and selling them, so check in my Etsy store later tonight and I'll have more cards marked to sell! I'm going to bundle up some of the older cards together and make room for the new!
Hurry back!
Paula


No comments:

Post a Comment