Sunday, January 23, 2011

Gonna Buggy!

Fun? Oh yea, I think Riley is ready for Spring! Somewhere along the line I found this fun bug digi papers. I'm sure they were a freebie and had to play! I thought the garden Riley would be perfect and they are! This set of papers came with lots of PNG images, but as of yet, I can't figure out how to print them with my print package I have and not have that gray back round, but I will someday!
I'm so proud of myself. I added 7 new cards to my shop this morning! I was busy yesterday afternoon and this morning. And I feel a cold coming on too! If I take any more Bayer, I'm going to turn into the large yellow bottle in my bathroom! Well, hopefully I'll feel well enough to do some more work later today.
That's it for today. Short and sweet, just as Sunday's should be!
Hugs,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment