Thursday, January 13, 2011

Can't Get Any Better Then Bloom's!

My little card today is made using lots of fun digi papers and a digi image! this darling little girl is from last year over at Whimsie Doodles. With her plaid paper pieced dress, she's ready for Spring! I colored the pearls with my copic marker to match! I just love the way this turned out!
Lets see, what's up with me? I finished all the wonderful images for a customer. She ordered 20 cheerleader girls in Maroon and Grey---done! I added some extra pom pom's and flags, and then another batch of colored images of Pure Innocence girls and a few Riley The Moose. You would think it's an easy task to just color, but without knowing what papers are going to used, it's a guessing game! They came out wonderful and will go in the mail today. Today I have an order for 6 cards of the birdie I've already sold. She wants them all alike and lucky for her, they were made using digi paper and I can print as much as I want! That is another GREAT thing about using digi!
Well, I'm off to do something, anything!
Have a great day!
P

No comments:

Post a Comment