Thursday, January 6, 2011

HAVE YOU EVER.....

just been so bone tired that you just want to curl up and die? I guess I'm talking about the brain kind of tired. That's me today. It seems like no mater what, something goes wrong. I thought maybe a new year would be the answer, but it seems like a new day only brings new problems. I know, it seems like I always have problems. Honest, I don't mean to be down all the time. I used to be such a happy person. I think I still am, but it's mornings like this I want to just give up! I try the only way I know how, by making and selling cards to keep food on the table and gas in the car. Barry's last check went down about 80%! Going from 35 hours to 8 a week will do that! Thank Goodness next we get his Social Security but it's still days away. I thought I had some money left for gas in his car but then I looked at my account and AOL took their fair share this morning! You may, and I hope never know what it feels like to think that $15 is alot of money to have, but then to see you only have 3 is a killer! I tell you what, it's a real MOJO killer! I wonder what the point of creating and creating is if I don't sell all the stuff I've already made!
To make me feel even better I heard from some of my friends they are in the same boat. The boat gets bigger and the water gets higher! What is the world coming to?
I'm sorry if I've made you say what is wrong with that person today, just please remember that I have always and will always write my blog and my way to writing down my own thoughts. I find it's like writing in a journal, and sometimes it helps me with my own thinking. Maybe not today so much.
Please enjoy the card. It was made using a Heather Ellis digi. She's the one who does the images for My Favorite Things. The paper is all digi. The little ticket is from a $ stamp I found in my stash. It was bought at least last year, if not before!
P

2 comments:

  1. Aww, honey, I'm so sorry you've had such a tough morning. I do understand that brand of bone weariness, and the best thing I can suggest is to get out of your box, so to speak -- go for a walk, take a nap, call an old friend, and often just doing something different than you would normally helps to shake it off. I believe with my whole heart that God has good plans for you and Barry, and am keeping you in my prayers! BIG HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you so down. Hope things will get better soon. I love your cards. They always looks so cheerful. Thanks for all you do and hang in there. Hugs---Gloria

    ReplyDelete