Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A GOOD DAY COMES DOWN TO A FEW GOOD THINGS!

I know it's funny but when one small good thing happens, it makes you smile and say WOW, but when 3 good things happen in one day, it's can make even a cloudy day SUNNY! These are not large goodie, goodie things to be sure, but I will take any luck as a good sign!
The first thing to happen is that I woke up! When you get to a certain age, that's good!
Next we went to the office supply store that carries the 5x5 size envelope by piece. Since they cost .20 each, I was just going to get 20. When I got up to the counter to pay, the owner asked if I wanted anything else and of course I said I found just want I needed. Then to my surprise, he said "just take them" Happy New Year! What a treat! It was like finding a long lost $5 bill in your pocket!
Next stop was gas for the car. It seems like that's always on the "to do" list. The price was high, but .07 cheaper then any near us, so we went. I saw a sign in the widow of the QT, any size coffee for .79. I had a buck in my pocket (not a lost one) and when inside while B did his thing. When I got inside there was another sign that said any 4oz coffee was free today! By now, you know, I'm thinking I am living the good life!
On the way home we went to Whataburger. I think they're only in the South, but they have really good $ burgers and they give Seniors free drinks!
So there was my lucky day! I should have bought a lotto ticket, but then again, I don't want to use up all the luck in one day!
Enjoy the card. It was made using a Stampin Up set that I haven't used in a while and lots of digi papers. All of them are from the same set of papers. What a buy at only a $!
Come again soon!
P

1 comment:

  1. Your card is adorable, Paula. I love that color combo. I sure did enjoy hearing about your day. It brought a big smile into my day. :)

    ReplyDelete