Monday, August 19, 2013

It's Monday, Again!

 
It's the last week before school starts and our last week of Camp GG! It stands for Grandpa and Grandma. We thought up ourselves! I know, you can believe that. Madelyn starts back to dance this evening as well, so it's been a lazy day at our house. We did a little shopping at Costco. I needed ink for the printer, and a trip to Joann's for yarn for her and now it's TV time.
Tomorrow I go and get my hair cut an colored. It's amazing how long it's gotten and how the color has grown out! I will human again.
The card I'm sharing is from a Whipper Snapper stamp and a bunch of scrap papers on my desk. Just something simple today.
Have a blast at whatever you do!
P

1 comment:

  1. I always enjoy the layers you use on your cards. Love that wrinkled ribbon too. I think I'll have to see if I have some and dig it out and use it. Adorable image!

    ReplyDelete