Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Bee-havin'!

 
I can't believe I've finally made it to Wednesday! It's been a long week and there's a few more to go this week! I wanted to share another card I made using the Deedee's Digital image. This time I cut out just the beehive image and made a quick sweet card! I added some bling to it and now I've got another card to added to my stash!
I had to be at work at 6 AM today, but only until 10 ish! In our store, it's always "ish" when it comes to getting off. It always adds a bit to your paycheck that way!
Didi you watch the President speak today? He gave a wonderful speech in Washington to mark the 50th anniversary of the I Have A Dream March on Washington DC. I was 13 that summer and we lived in DC. It was my mother's birthday. The first since my father passed away in March. I can close my eyes and see it on TV that day. Some days I feel like we've got backwards toward that time again! I don't understand how people think when it comes to race. My whole life has been lived knowing that we are all equal in the eyes of God and if that's so, we should all treat each other as if we are each other's brothers and sisters. I hope I've taught my children.
Blessings
P

No comments:

Post a Comment