Sunday, August 11, 2013

It's Been A Busy Season!

As you can see, we've been busy in the Bloom Family! This is Ms Sydney Mabel Bloom! Born July 15, she is the sweetest little girl! Looks just like her Daddy did when he was little! Notice the red hair? Her great-grandma would have been so happy to see that! I still can't believe my own baby boy is a father! Where have the years gone!
Barry and are doing well this summer. We have been babysitting Madelyn lots and enjoying it all. OK, so maybe Grandpa didn't enjoying watching her last week when I had to work, but it will be better this week when I'm home until Friday!
We are going to Disney in September for our 43 anniversary! I can't believe its coming so soon!
Well, that's my summer so far. Stay turned for more news coming in the coming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment