Saturday, August 24, 2013

Happy Saturday!


It's almost that time of the year! Or as I like to think of it, The Silly Season! I love making Halloween cards. It seems like anything goes with them. Silly, scary, or just plain fun! Today's card was made using a set of fun stickers that I bought at Joann's for a buck. The best kind of fun. Mr Spider is from Wally World's buttons. And of course the paper is digi!
Barry and I took Larry to see Startrek last night. We had him to ourselves since Tina and Madelyn went down to Austin to visit her parents for the weekend. It was nice just to be with my child. I always love when we get to see the boys without their wives. I love them both, but my boys are MY boys and it's my pleasure to enjoy them! A late dinner at IHop and off to bed. I have to work this afternoon and then a friend is coming to visit tomorrow to craft and swim. Barry always works on Sunday, so it's my private time!
Only 21 more days before we leave for Disney World. Our magic bands arrived yesterday that has all the info for our rooms, tickets, meals, and parks on one little chip! I chose a pink band, and Barry has blue. They even have our names inside the band! Can't wait!
Have a great day and visit again!


No comments:

Post a Comment