Sunday, August 5, 2012

Remember Me?

I didn't want anyone to think I was lost forever on the computer, but instead I've just been taking a much needed break from the craft world! When our computer went down and we had to buy a new one, it took it as a sign that I needed a that break too. I've been really slow at creating this summer and I have to admit I really didn't miss it, but now it's going to be time to get back on the horse and do something! As always, it's the something that I wonder about!
Yesterday Tina, Cassie, and I went to Mandy's shower. Cassie is my Grandson Justin's girlfriend. She's a lovely young woman, and I was so glad to finally meet her. Mandy's shower was held at a long time friend of hers. As you can see, we played games! I am not a big game player, or even a small game player, but I was a good sport and went along with it! The girls were having a pool party about the shower and since I had worked all morning, I was so happy that my son Larry and Madelyn came to pick me up! Tina stayed and I think I got the better deal! The kids came to our place and we went swimming for a while and then meet Barry for dinner! What a wonderful ending to the day!
Today I'm going to meet the ladies to look again for a dress for the wedding. Mandy's mom along with a friend of the family, Kaye, that I really like, will be joining us! Lunch is on them too!
Well, I think I really need a shower and another cup of coffee before I start my day. Thank you for coming back another time or two!
Hugs,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment