Sunday, August 19, 2012

Start Thinking Fall!

Yes, it's time to start planning for the Fall season! I love everything Halloween so this was an easy fix for a hot day in Dallas! Digi papers, Paper Schooes, Paper Trey. All goodness used! I added several new cards to the store today, so hop over and take a look!
Another week to work some long hours is ahead for me. Monday I work 7, then Thursday and Saturday, another long day! The good thing is that I'm off the other days this week. I'll need it to recover my feet and back!
Madelyn is coming over several days to visit this week also. On Tuesday she'll have to go to the hair lady with me. I'm getting color and cut. I'm going to be looking so sexy---no laughing in the peanut gallery! We have no other plans this week, just chillin'!
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment