Monday, August 27, 2012

OMG, It's Monday Again!

How does it happen every week? It seems just when I start enjoying my Sunday off, Monday comes along and I have to go back to work! Not fair, and just when my creating MOJO seems to have returned! I love how it card turned out! A fun new verse and a nice new digi! YOu got to love how it all came together!
It seems all my side of the family is now coming in the Thursday before the wedding. Deb from FL, her son and DIL from MA, Clare and her gang from NY, and my brother and his boys from MD! I just love it when a plan comes together!
Well, I'm off to work. Barry is working all week at the now only place he'll be working. It's a nice change to have some time to myself before to create and then I'm only working a short day. YEA for me!
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment