Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Smile, It's Only Tuesday!

I know, it's not the end of the week yet, but it should be! Yesterday was going to be a really nice short day of work, and it ended up a long busy one instead! Someone was begging for more hours and I was happy to give some away for yesterday, but then she called about 11 yesterday to say she had a "backache" and could work! Needless to say, I had to finish up my long shift! So that was the lemons, but the lemonaid was that I had my yearly review, and I got a nice raise! So there, to the boo Gods that were laughing at me yesterday! I can't believe at the end of this week I'll have worked at my job a year! Where has the time gone!
Is there a sweet card or what? ONly answer if you think it is! Please feel free to leave a comment or something---I'm beginning to think I'm not loved anymore!
Well now I have to run and get ready for another funfilled day of work at Market Street, and then home to make dinner!
Hugs,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment