Saturday, March 3, 2012

Happy Saturday!

I'm hurrying to write this before I have to work today. It's a bummer, I know! Work from 9-3 but then I'm off until Tuesday, so I think I can make it through the day! I'm trying to work on Easter cards. I like to have a nice collection in my store so I can see just what's not selling. It's the kind of thing that always makes me feel soooo good! It's a very good thing that I enjoy the process of creating! This card is made using a digi verse from Deedee's Digi's and a SU cross.

Barry is working all day too. He's accepted a job with his back up part time place for the next 4 weeks of working from 9-3 Sat and Sun, and then working at his regular part time place from 4-8! Thank goodness it's only on the weekend! The good part is, of course, we'll have a few more bucks, but since I seem to be off most Sunday's lately, I'll miss his company.

Well, I'm off to work. Enjoy the day and hurry back,

Hugs,

P

No comments:

Post a Comment