Friday, March 30, 2012

Where Has The Week Gone?

WOW! I can't it's Friday already! The week has just seemed to past me by this time! I'm not sure that I got too much done even, but it's still Friday! I didn't even get anything created in my studio, but I did mange to sell a few cards this week and that's not a bad thing! I love how this boat card turned out. It's a freebie image that I picked up somewhere on the web and turned it into a Father's Day card with an old Amuse stamp for a saying. Men cards are always the hardest to do for me, but I have to say I'm happy with how this turned out. I even made 2 cards with the same image and layout!

Let's see, week in review. We got our taxes done and have some coming back if the IRS doesn't keep it to go toward the balance owed. We got a new membership at Sam's from Barry's work. We used it yesterday. Now I have both Costco and Sam's. Danger, danger! I didn't get the wash done, or even the house cleaned, but I did get all my hanging clothes hung up and off the bench in our bedroom. I can see the seat! I guess that's about all for the week. Lazy week, but after today, I'm off work until Monday, so I hope to get the house nice and tidy for Passover. The gang will be over on Thursday night for dinner.

Have a wonderful day!

P

No comments:

Post a Comment