Sunday, March 4, 2012

Isn't She Lovely!

Good morning friends and fellow bloggers. It's so nice to see that you've come back to check out what's new in my world! This sweet Whimsie Doodles image is the new toy for today! She was so easy to color and perfect to wish someone a special Easter! I used tons of scraps from all over my desk to make the card. All the papers come from Amy's collections on Etsy. I love her stuff! She's always adding new and fun papers and they are priced just right! The little saying stamp is from SU. Remember the truck set? It's from there.

Barry is working all day and won't be home until after 8, so of course having the whole day to myself, I went back to bed when he left! It was good to sleep late. I've been feeling a little under the weather with allergies, so sleeping in was great! I'm going to try and make something today. I know, it's the try part! Tomorrow we go to court to see what the judge will do with our bankrupt case. We need to be able to start all over again! It's been a long and hard 5 years and now I think we're headed in the right direction.

Must be off now to see what I can get into to, besides a cup of coffee!

Hugs,

P

No comments:

Post a Comment