Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Think Spring!

Happy First Day of Spring! It's been pouring rain there in Dallas, but nevertheless, it's Spring! I, for one, can't wait until it's full blown, with all the flowers out in force. Spring is a wonderful time of the year with a new sense of wonder each and every year and this year is no different. It's a new beginning for Barry and I and I hope it brings us peace and good health.

My card today is one that I really love. The colors of the digi papers are this perfect for this time of year and my birdie is ready! It's the SU bird punch that a freind lent me. Now it's on my "must have" list! The little saying is from MFT.

Today I have a much shorter day at work then yesterday! Thank goodness! Standing on my feet is not something I look forward to each and every day, but I do enjoy getting paid, so a shorter day is always welcome! Barry is home alone again today and I'm sure he'll spend a good part of that time one the computer. I told him I want the new IPad, so maybe he'll take a look at it online. Let's put it this way, it's on my Wish List!

Have a good and stay dry!

P

No comments:

Post a Comment