Thursday, March 22, 2012

Super Day!

I know it's not even Friday yet, but I'm so happy it's going to be soon! I'm off for 3 days now and I can't wait to have some fun time to play! Just like my little soccor player is getting ready to do! When I don't know what to create, I always fall back to either Riley the Moose or My Favorite Things! They are the "go to" images that I find so easy to create with. I bought this fun paper from my friend Amy's store over at Etsy because I knew it would be perfect for this card and I'm really happy with how it turned out!

Do you ever have so many idea's in your head that they all seem to want to get out at the same time? That seems to happen to me when I'm in bed at night and the house is still,except for Barry's noise, and my mind runs on full speed! I try and write them down if the light is still on because I know I'll forget in the morning and sometimes I'm just too tired to get up and hope I remember! How do you keep all your idea's together? Let me know!

Gotta run now and see about dinner. Have a great night and please say a prayer for us for tomorrow. We go and see if Barry is going to need hernia surgery.

Hugs,

P

No comments:

Post a Comment