Tuesday, February 28, 2012

It's Tuesday, So It Must Be Work!

That's right, I've been MIA from my blog for a few days. It seemed like the right idea at the time! Not that I've done anything exciting. I just needed a break. Today's card is a bit of CASE of one I saw last week. I loved it and had to make mine own with my own paper happy touches! I was going to add a paper button to the ribbon, but it seems like my Martha button punch as walked away and I can't find it under the pile of stuff on my desk! I'm sure it will turn up once I replace it!

Last night Evan and Mandy came to dinner. It was Evan's birthday and they bought me a nice present---Coco! I love that beast, and she loves Grandpa and me as well! I made a nice WW chicken dish for the couple. We showed the video of Larry and Tina's wedding in Disney and the pictures we took during the week we spent at Disney.

Today I'm off to work from 10:30 to 4:30. It seems like a long day since I have to get up early to shower and get ready, so that's my clue to go now.

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,

P

No comments:

Post a Comment