Wednesday, September 14, 2011

See What My Desk Was Hiding?

Yup, a fun image from last winter of Riley the Moose! Don't you love this combo of papers? The plaids are some more of that wonderful SU digi paper and the polka dot was a freebie online this morning. Perfect match to the blue in the plaid! One card at a time!

I'm trying to get over being so tired from working. I know I just have to get used to it, and I'm sure I will, but in the meantime, I'm been taking it a little slow! I worked last night and then not again until Saturday. That's another of those 9 hr day! Killer!

Please keep my FIL in your thoughts and prayers. He's not doing too well, but we're still hoping for the best. He is 93.

Have a great day,

Hugs,

P

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new job, Paula -- how exciting! I'm sorry your body is feeling tired and sore, but praying it's just temporary. This card is such a cutie! Yes, I do LOVE the combination of papers.

    ReplyDelete