Monday, September 5, 2011

Instant Birthday Card---Almost!

I wish I could sit down at my desk and create, create, and create some more, but these days I'm happy to get one or two cards done before I need to move on. So today I'm showing off one of the newest cards I made using a fun free digi stamp and some Stampin Up digi paper. I'm sure you all have seen the Bella paper that SU had a year or two ago, but now it can be bought in digi form. I jumped right in on that one. I love this paper! The green and pinks are perfect for Christmas cards, Valentine cards, and even, as you see, birthday cards! The best part is that I won't use up the pieces that I love the best!

Barry is working today so I picked up my GF and off went to Hobby Lobby and then Michael's before stopping for lunch. It was a nice treat for both of us. We didn't do too much damage. I bought some card stock and she bought a fake pumpkin! Last of the big time spenders, but it was so nice to have another body to talk to!

Have a wonderful evening!

Hugs,

P

No comments:

Post a Comment