Wednesday, September 7, 2011

As you can see, I had to make another card with my wonderful, beautiful Bella Rose digi papers! Can't get enough of this stuff! Thank you Stampin UP! The little saying is a $ stamp I picked up on Labor Day shopping with my friend. I've made 2 cards this afternoon and think I might have another one left in me!

Tonight is my first time at Market Street. I have to be there at 5 for new hire orientation. I hope it's short and sweet and I get home before it's dark. I really don't like to drive at night anymore. The job is suppose to be in the daytime, so here's hoping!

Barry is working this afternoon and then for the rest of the week! Yea! Money, money, money!

Well, I have to run before the MOJO leaves and I have to take my nap!

Hugs,

P

No comments:

Post a Comment