Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hard to believe my two days off is almost over! I got up yesterday morning and started cooking. My house smelled so wonderful! All the good smells to start the New Year off right! My soup souped, my liver became chopped, and my roast was perfect! Then all my chicks came home to roost and my day was complete! Oh yea, I still had to do the dishes, but they went fast with everyone helping out. Now we have yummy leftovers for the next couple of days.

I made this card last week. I think it's missing something---besides a buyer. It is prettier IRL, but it still seems a little flat. OH well, I'm sure it will do.

Today I was out early to the IRS. Had to change our bank account to the new one Barry opened last week for our payment for life plan we have with them! That only took 3 hours! Then it was off to see my Coco! I was in the same part of town as where Evan lives, so I called to let him know I would be going over to let her out to go to the bathroom. She had other ideas! The backyard just wasn't doing it for her, so I put her lead on, took her to the car, and off we went to the park right near his house. They even had ducks for her to watch! Within minutes she'd done her business and had great smells! She loves to go in the car. In the middle of the drive, she came over to me and gave me a big puppy kiss!

Tonight Barry has a meeting and I plan to get some crafting time in. That's my plan, but TV may call me instead!

Have a great night and Happy New Year to all my family and friends! I love you all!

Hugs,

P

No comments:

Post a Comment