Thursday, September 22, 2011

It's Gonna Feel Like Fall!

It's suppose to be cooler then the 93 we had yesterday and that can only mean one thing in Texas, Fall is about a month away! Fall doesn't come at the usual time down there, it's a bit late, like November or so! And we're happy to have it come at all after the summer we've had, so happy Fall! In honor of the coming of cooler days, I made this card. It has bits of this and that from my desk. I think October has the best people because I was born in October and this year is going to be a special birthday for me! It's the only one where I will be happy to say how old I'm going to be---62! Yes, I get to claim my Social Security! Next year I'll go back to being 33! Mark down this date---October 23. It's my birthday!

Barry and I had a great anniversary. We had dinner with Evan and Mandy and got lots of love from Coco. She gives the best puppy kisses! After dinner we went to Larry and Tina's house and got Madelyn kisses. They were even better! There is no better way to celebrate then with family! In the afternoon we saw Zookeeper. What a funny movie and it was .75 day to top it off!

I have to work for the next 3 days so I'm off now to try and get something done in my house. Thank you all for the kind words on our anniversary!

Hugs,

p

No comments:

Post a Comment