Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Finally!

Today is the last day of my six days in a row to work! Yea for me! I'm only working 2-6, so it's not too bad! I was able to sleep late and get a little shopping in this morning. Now Barry is off the wait at the VA. He has a rash on his arm that won't go away, and then he's working from 6-8 tonight, so again we'll be passing like those ships in the night! I swear the only thing that keeps me going is knowing I get paid every Friday! My 20 hour job is again 25 hours this week!

I was able to finish up this card over the weekend and post it today in my store. I love the way it turned out. So fall! Lots of digi goodness again!

Tomorrow night starts the Jewish New Year. I think the gang is coming. I heard from Larry last night so I know they'll be here, but late. Madelyn has dance til 7. Evan and Mandy have a late softball game, so I think I'm on the way there. Must check later on. Hope Coco comes to visit. She's the star of the whole show!

Gotta go and try to get something done!

Hugs,

P

1 comment:

  1. What a terrific Autumn card, Paula!!! I like the blue with the Autumn colors. I hope you get a chance to rest some. Come check out my blog candy. xxx

    ReplyDelete