Tuesday, January 31, 2012

SOMETHING OLD, SOMETHING BLUE



Good morning Tuesday! It's not fair to start off the day being as tired as you were last night! I was so beat after work yesterday I napped, and then I went to bed early last night! I think I need more coffee!

Today I'm showing off some older images I had in my stash! The top one is from Heather Ellis who designs for MFT. I gave her a suit full of glitter. I got a little carried away! The bottom image is from Whimsie Doodles. I've been hooked on Amy's digi papers for a while and can't seem to get enough. I've been looking for a nice blue set of papers and she must have read my mind, cause there they were! Check out her fine store on Etsy! You could also check out my own store if you'd like to see more!

Well I guess I'm off to work. Enjoy the day!

Hugs,

P



1 comment:

  1. Both cards are just so cute! I love the soft colors you used and buttos & twine...cute!

    ReplyDelete