Monday, January 30, 2012

Peeps Are In The Air!

I got these fun little images from Whimsie Doodles when I was on the DT, but haven't used them until yesterday! Now I can't wait to make more of them! I don't know about you, but I grew up eating Peeps and still can't get enough of them now! I always say I'm going to be good and not eat the whole box, but then I end up doing it anyway! I'm so bad with candy!

We had a nice weekend. How about you? I worked part of the day on Saturday and was off yesterday. What a treat. Barry worked in the morning, so I got lots of things done. I cleaned the kitchen, baked, cooked and even worked on a few cards!

I'm off to work today. I have to end this post and get in the shower. I've already had a few cups of coffee, so I think I can make it until 2 at work---50-50 chance at least!

Have a great day!

Hugs,

P

No comments:

Post a Comment