Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Been MIA!

I'm hoping I still have followers and they've been wondering where in the world I've been, so let me show you some of what I've been up to since the first of the year! Of course it hasn't taken all my time, but I have been busy doing some new cards for the store and they'll be in a day or two. Today's creation is for the Make n Take tomorrow night I'm doing. Right now I have 14 coming so I've been busy making the kits to take with me. My dinning room smells so good---just like Dove chocolate! Each card has been cut and is ready to bag up for tomorrow. I'm also taking some of the new creations I've made in hopes they'll want to purchase!
Well, since the first of the year Barry and I have been very busy. We bought a new TV for the bedroom. Ours was on it's very last leg. The new 37" is wonderful to watch. It's best watched from the new bed we bought last week! It was beyond dead and I truly feel so much better now! It was such a long year in 2011, but we have high hopes that this new year will bring a peaceful start, middle and ending for us! We're both working and now getting Social Security and I have to say, that's the best security we've had in a long time!
I gotta go and cut the last of the ribbon and package it all up now, so enough the day and please come again and visit!
Hugs,
P

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paula!

    I was hoping everything was all right! I check on your blog every day even though I might not comment (which I should) and I was wondering what happened! Sounds like things are looking up for you and Barry! I'm so glad for you!

    ~~Pam

    ReplyDelete