Friday, February 3, 2012

I GET IT!

I think I finally get it! It's Friday and I don't work until 2, but I still get it! Do you? Oh yea, I mean I finally get the fact that sane people can see things very differently! I say sane, but I'm not sure I really mean sane exactly! What I'm talking about is the funding for Planned Parenthood by a certain "pink" organization! I know you can't tell them where they should send their money, but I can say where I spend mine, and it's going not going to support any thing pink that they support! I'm a supporter of Planned Parenthood from way back when and I will continue because health care should be the right of every person in this country---not just the rich and the right wing nuts! Last night on Lawrence O'Donald he spoke about the word "liberal" and how it's not the dirty word that the wing nuts seem to think it is. It's not---I'm a proud Liberal and always have been. I think our President is doing a fine job. He'd do more if the other party didn't block him at every turn, but we are on the right track and it's because Liberal believe in the fairness of this country! So if you don't agree with me, fine and dandy, and if you think you don't want to read my blog anymore, again, fine, but if you agree with me, please put your vote, if not your money out there! Let's tell the right wing nuts nuts, we won't take this anymore!

SUPPORT PLANNED PARENTHOOD! IT MIGHT YOU, YOUR DAUGHTER OR YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER WHO NEEDS THE HELP! We never know where the path in life will take us!

Blessing,

P

No comments:

Post a Comment