Monday, January 23, 2012

IT'S MONDAY AND A LITTLE WHIMSIE!

By Whimsie, I mean Whimsie Doodles digi image! Isn't he a fun kind of guy. It's the perfect way to start the week. Bright and charming! All the papers are from Amy at Etsy. I just love her papers. Always perfect! If you do digi, please check her out!

I had a great weekend doing very little. I slept late, rested well, ate too much, and got to play in my creation station. What more could a gal ask for. Well, I could have asked for a weekend in Maui, but I didn't have much chance at that, so I got what I got! Lunch with Evan, Mandy, and Coco was great. Walking in the park to see the ducks was so fun. I really enjoy seeing that dog think she can out run the ducks. Today and tomorrow I have to work, and then I'm off for 2 more days. It's going to rain on Wednesday so I'm planning now what to do.

Have a wonderful day. Check out my store if you can. I've added some fun new cards!

Hugs,

P

No comments:

Post a Comment