Monday, January 16, 2012

OH RATS, IT'S MONDAY!



It just seems like it was Sunday, and now it's time to go to work again! What's up with that! At least Sunday turned out to be a fun day. Mandy came over in the afternoon and we make 40 of these cuties. Sorry my picture isn't too clear, but my dinning room light doesn't give me good pics. Take my word, they are sweet! I found this digi element in my stash from last Easter and printed it out. Then we did the green plaid and on the back of the cupcake pin is the same pin dot as the baby blanket! The colors of the shower are pink, green, and yellow, so we added the yellow bows! Because it was all digi, they were a snap to make! Cuttlebug was the real star!

The card was made using lots of scraps from my desk. I love the way it turned out. I just printed the verse on white cs and added the printed papers. I wanted my big butterfly to be the star of the show, but I got a little carried away with the die buttons as well. Gotta love it all!

I'm off to work 1/2 day, so have a fun one yourself!

Hugs,

P



No comments:

Post a Comment