Monday, October 3, 2011

Magical Christmas

Sweet, isn't she! She a wonderful new holiday digi image from Claire Keay. I found this back-to-school digi paper some time ago and it had this great plaid. I love plaid papers, so it became my download right away!

Today I'm off work and enjoyed sleeping in a latter then usual. We got some wash done, napped by the pool and just played lazy today. Barry is going to work the rest of the week at the assisted living place that didn't want to drive the bus anymore. Now they need him to be at the front desk for the week. We don't mind the money. I work tomorrow night for a training class, and then not again until Friday! I could get used to this! I must work on some holiday cards for my store. It's in need of some, not that I've sold much lately. I don't call one card in two weeks really selling, but I keep trying! It's a shame because I really like the way my cards have been turning out!

Yesterday I had an old friend some in the store while I was working and we hugged and kissed like long lost friends! She just moved back to the area and I can't wait to get together with her. Tonya and I worked together years ago at the scrapbook store. We doing some scrap booking on Thursday night. She has two little ones and has to work around that. Can't wait!

Well, I'm off to no good right now. Have a good night!

Hugs,

P

No comments:

Post a Comment