Friday, October 21, 2011

It's Friday and I'm Tried Already!

It's early, only 8 AM, so how can I be tried already---well---I have to work standing on my feet for 7 hours today! I like work, but not long days! I think every day should be a 4 hour day! Won't that be grand! Oh well, I have 4 days off next week and 3 long ones again! More time to create. I love how this card looks. I used a sweet snow girl from Whimsie Doodles and some fine looking digi papers.

This Sunday is my birthday and I don't know how I'm going to spend it yet, but sleeping late will start the day! I can't believe I'm going to be 62! I told the boys that next year I'll be back to 33 since I want to get my Social Security this year! It starts in December and in January a raise! How lucky is my timing!

Well, I'm off to eat something before work. I'm babysitting Madelyn tomorrow night. I can't wait. It's a girls night since Barry is working. We'll do dinner and crafts, with a stop at Michael's first.

Have a great day and stay warm!

Hugs,

P

No comments:

Post a Comment