Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I'm On A Roll Now, So Watch Out World!

Well, if ever I really got on a roll, then the world would have to watch out for me! I made 3 cards today and feel so good about it, I'm ready to dance! Ok, maybe not dance, but take a nap before I have to get ready for work, but good anyway! This sweet image is from Whimsie Doodles last year holiday collection. I just love these little snowpeople. They are so sweet and since I'm such a saver, I have all my digi images from last year all ready to go! The colors are just so sweet and IRL, they look even richer in tone. All digi, of course except my wrinkle, crinkled seam binding ribbon!

I have a training class tonight at work from 5-7:30. That's not too bad, and then I don't have to work again until Friday. I am one happy camper!

Well, gotta run and take that nap!

Hugs,

P

No comments:

Post a Comment