Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It's Good When A Plan Works!

I set out today to finally figure out how to play with my digi images and all the fun elements that I have along with the papers. A kind soul told me how to unzip my files, unlike my darling hubby, who tried, but failed. This card was make using the images from a download. I was able to unzip the file and move my pumpkins in and play with the size in order to move them next to the scarecrow! I know many of you know how to do this, but hey, I'm old and slow! I printed out several sheets of fun papers and A CARD! I just love how it turned out! I got 4 cards made today. I'm also out of white card stock. I know I should have gone to Wally World today, but I was lazy. It turns out Barry isn't working tomorrow and who knows if I'll get there!

Tomorrow night I'm meeting with an old friend to get some girl time in. We're going to scrap. Now, I don't really scrapbook, but it will be fun to see Tonya. We worked together and then she moved out of the state. Can't wait to play!

Well, I'm off to see what trouble I can get into before I call it a night.

Hugs,

P

1 comment:

  1. Aww! This is so cute and I love the colors! I can unzip things just not always maneuver them.

    ReplyDelete