Friday, October 14, 2011

Easy To Mail, Hard To Sell!

I hope this season of selling Christmas cards isn't as bad as last year! Any thoughts on this? Do you make and try to sell cards? I know money is tight, but still....

OH well, today I'm sharing a fun "easy" to mail card I made this week. I love Riley. He always makes me smile when I pull out one of these fun images. They never get old and they always make a fun card! These and others cards are for sale in my store right now!

Barry was out of the house before the sun came up. We seem to have a new problem with the car. Last month it was the brakes. Now this month it seems like we have a gas leak somewhere in the car. Yesterday we smelled gas inside the car! The car and Barry are now in line to see what's up! We don't really have the money to fix the car right now so it may have to sit for a while at home. We might we down to one old car instead of two and then we'll have to figure out how we both get to and from work with the one car! Life never gets easier at the Bloom Zoo!

I don't have to be at work until noon today so I'm hoping to get a little creating done. That would be nice. Since my big burst of energy last weekend it seems to have left me, but I'm going to try anyway!

Now I need to get some coffee, so I'll say good-bye!

Hugs,

P

No comments:

Post a Comment